The curriculum of Wharton’s undergraduate program is a unique combination of business and liberal arts courses to give students a strong foundation in critical thinking and reasoning. Wharton has 20 concentrations across 11 different academic departments, including a secondary concentration in retail.Learn More »
Wharton International Program
WIP is a short-term international business course that gives UG students an amazing global opportunity. It features business site visits, partner school faculty lectures, and cultural excursions. Learn More
Retailers regularly visit campus, seeking students who excel academically and have strong interpersonal skills, leadership ability, initiative, creativity, and communication skills.Learn More »
Notable Wharton UG alums in the retail industry:
- Laura Alber (C’90), President, Chief Executive Officer, Williams-Sonoma
- Jay Baker (W’56), Former President of Kohl’s Corporation
- Roger Farah (W’74), C0-Chief Executive Officer, Tory Burch
- Sam Haddad (WEV’ 93), President, Haddad Brands
- Brendan Hoffman (C’90, WG’97), Chief Executive Officer, Vince
- David R. Jaffe (W’81), President, Chief Executive Officer, Ascena Retail Group Inc.
- William P. Lauder (W’83), Executive Chairman, Chairman of the Board, The Estee Lauder Companies
- Rebecca Matthias (CW’75), Founder, Destination Maternity
- Mark Schwartz (W’79), President, Chief Executive Officer, Paladin Capital Group Inc.